Tollington Way N7 • £475pw (£2058pcm) • 3 Bedroom Flat
3 Bedroom Flat
This great three bedroomed flat benefits from an excellent location just off Holloway Road and boasts three well proportioned rooms, beautifully decorated interiors throughout and a mix of carpets and solid wood floors. The property is set on the ground floor of a lovely gated private development, and comprises a large reception room, kitchen with integrated appliances, large south-facing master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and a smart bathroom.
Tollington Way is conveniently located close to local shops and amenities on Holloway Road and Hornsey Road, while all transport links to the City and the West End are within easy reach. The nearest underground station is Holloway Road (Piccadilly Line). For motorists the location of the property provides easy access to the A1 and A40 (M) road links to the North and the West.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Two Bathrooms • Private Development • Zone 2
Places of Interest Locally
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School - 0.89 miles
- Holloway Road Sub Post Office - 0.98 miles
- Kentish Town Road Toilets - 1.04 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 1.17 miles
- Central London Shodokan Aikido - 1.29 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 1.35 miles
- Highgate School - 1.36 miles
- Hornsey School for Girls - 1.4 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 1.79 miles
- Camden High Street Toilets - 1.83 miles
- Saint. Matthias Church of England Primary School and Nursery - 1.94 miles
- St Pancras International - 2.1 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 2.12 miles
- Langham Road Toilets - 2.16 miles
- Euston Station - 2.32 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
"From being shown around the flat to being put through the letting process everyone at Black Katz was very helpful and keen to answer my (many) questions. I was looking for myself and my other half and I was by myself for most of the process - they did everything to alleviate my fears and facilitated meeting the landladies etc. Would highly recommend!"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.