Tollington Way N7 • £480pw (£2080pcm) • 3 Bedroom Flat
3 Bedroom Flat
This great three bedroomed flat benefits from an excellent location just off Holloway Road and boasts three well proportioned rooms, beautifully decorated interiors throughout and a mix of carpets and solid wood floors. The property is set on the ground floor of a lovely gated private development, and comprises a large reception room, kitchen with integrated appliances, large south-facing master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and a smart bathroom.
Tollington Way is conveniently located close to local shops and amenities on Holloway Road and Hornsey Road, while all transport links to the City and the West End are within easy reach. The nearest underground station is Holloway Road (Piccadilly Line). For motorists the location of the property provides easy access to the A1 and A40 (M) road links to the North and the West.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Two Bathrooms • Private Development • Zone 2
Places of Interest Locally
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School - 0.89 miles
- Holloway Road Sub Post Office - 0.98 miles
- Kentish Town Road Toilets - 1.04 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 1.17 miles
- Central London Shodokan Aikido - 1.29 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 1.35 miles
- Highgate School - 1.36 miles
- Hornsey School for Girls - 1.4 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 1.79 miles
- Camden High Street Toilets - 1.83 miles
- Saint. Matthias Church of England Primary School and Nursery - 1.94 miles
- St Pancras International - 2.1 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 2.12 miles
- Langham Road Toilets - 2.16 miles
- Euston Station - 2.32 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
I have been coming to Black Katz every year since I moved to London. This is the 8th year and the fourth flat which they have helped me find. The agents, management and admin staff are all very friendly, professional, efficient and understanding. Unlike other agencies, they listen to what you want and won't waste your time taking you to properties which do not meet or exceed your requirements. Once my offer had been accepted, the paper work was sent to me in a clear format and the process was very transparent and easy to complete.
Thank you Black Katz, specifically Caley, Zia and Dara for helping me find my perfect flat every time! I wouldn't and haven't gone elsewhere since I found them!
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.