Tollington Way N7 • £475pw (£2058pcm) • 3 Bedroom Flat
3 Bedroom Flat
Black Katz are pleased too offer to the market this stunning three double bedroom property in an excellent location just off Holloway Road that boasts three large double bedrooms, beautifully decorated interiors and a mix of carpets and solid wood floors. This property is set on the ground floor and comprises a large reception room, kitchen with integrated appliances, large south-facing master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and a smart bathroom. Tollington Way is conveniently located close to local shops and amenities of Holloway Road and Hornsey Road, while all transport links to the City and the West End are within easy reach. The nearest underground station is Holloway Road (Piccadilly Line) and Archway (Northern Line) For motorists the location of the property provides easy access to the A1 and A40 (M) road links to the North and the West.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Two Bathrooms • Private Development • En suite bathroom • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Purpose built development • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 1.15 miles
- Camden School for Girls - 1.18 miles
- William Ellis School - 1.21 miles
- Highgate School - 1.37 miles
- Hornsey School for Girls - 1.44 miles
- Haverstock School - 1.74 miles
- North Bridge House Preparatory School - 1.99 miles
- Rotherfield Primary School - 2.05 miles
- Euston Station - 2.29 miles
- Fortismere School - 2.47 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 2.52 miles
- University College School: Senior School - 2.56 miles
- Bridge Academy - 2.79 miles
- Hackney Community College - 2.84 miles
- London Business School - 2.95 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
Really Helpful !
Really helpful when I needed to move flat at short notice. Professional, friendly and got me the flat I wanted! Thank you. Would recommend.
Isington Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.