Tottenham Lane N8 • £646pw (£2800pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
We are pleased to bring to the market this 838 square foot two bedroom two bathroom with a large private balcony. The property benefits from a bespoke kitchen and bathrooms, wood flooring throughout, internal mechanical ventilation system and under floor heating.
Homestead Heights is a brand new development with 18 luxury apartments all finished to a very high standard in the centre of Crouch End, which are in close to proximity Rokelsley Primary School, Hornsey School for girls, Weston Park School, 0.5 miles from Hornsey Station and all local emanites within easy reach.
Limited Parking spaces available at an additional cost.
External cycle store included.
E.P.C. RATING: B
Council Tax Band: E
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 2 • 5 weeks deposit • Tiled bathroom • Two Bathrooms • En suite bathroom • Open plan • Private Development • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room
Places of Interest Locally
- Perform Within Rokesly Junior School - 0.14 miles
- Klay Dumas-Copas. Online Piano Teacher - 0.16 miles
- Hornsey School for Girls - 0.16 miles
- GUITAR LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.2 miles
- sign and rhyme - 0.29 miles
- Stephen Svanholm - Singing Teacher - 0.32 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 0.41 miles
- GUITAR LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.45 miles
- Busy Bunnies - 0.58 miles
- Highgate Wood School - 0.58 miles
- "Harpist in London" - 0.58 miles
- Beehive School - 0.7 miles
- Guitar lessons north London, England, UK - 0.7 miles
- music teacher - 0.75 miles
- London Bass Lessons - 0.99 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
I have been coming to Black Katz every year since I moved to London. This is the 8th year and the fourth flat which they have helped me find. The agents, management and admin staff are all very friendly, professional, efficient and understanding. Unlike other agencies, they listen to what you want and won't waste your time taking you to properties which do not meet or exceed your requirements. Once my offer had been accepted, the paper work was sent to me in a clear format and the process was very transparent and easy to complete.
Thank you Black Katz, specifically Caley, Zia and Dara for helping me find my perfect flat every time! I wouldn't and haven't gone elsewhere since I found them!
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.