PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Tufnell Park Road N7 • £395pw (£1711pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
A lovely two double bedroom flat set within a Victorian conversion on Tufnell Park Road. The flat benefits from dark wooden floors in the hall and lounge, carpets in the bedroom, luxury modern fully fitted kitchen, large lounge, sash windows and a modern bathroom. Tufnell Park Road is a pleasant tree-lined street close to the wide range of amenities on Holloway Road, the vibrant shops, bars and restaurants of central Islington are also nearby. Holloway Road (Piccadilly Line) and Tufnell Park (Northern Line) under ground stations are close by for links into the City and the West End.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School - 0.85 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 0.87 miles
- Central London Shodokan Aikido - 0.88 miles
- LaSWAP Sixth Form Consortium - 0.93 miles
- Saint Aloysius College - 0.94 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 0.98 miles
- Highgate School - 1.32 miles
- North London Music Academy - 1.49 miles
- Hornsey School for Girls - 1.76 miles
- Ray Stitch - 1.87 miles
- EC London English School and EC London 30+ (Adult English Centre) - 2 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 2.13 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 2.14 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 2.16 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.37 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
I have been coming to Black Katz every year since I moved to London. This is the 8th year and the fourth flat which they have helped me find. The agents, management and admin staff are all very friendly, professional, efficient and understanding. Unlike other agencies, they listen to what you want and won't waste your time taking you to properties which do not meet or exceed your requirements. Once my offer had been accepted, the paper work was sent to me in a clear format and the process was very transparent and easy to complete.
Thank you Black Katz, specifically Caley, Zia and Dara for helping me find my perfect flat every time! I wouldn't and haven't gone elsewhere since I found them!
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.