Tulse Hill SW2 • £515 p.w (£2231pcm) • 3 Bedroom House
3 Bedroom House
This recently redecorated Victorian house ticks all the boxes boasting size, quality and location. This house benefits from double glazing, carpets throughout, three double bedrooms , plus study room, separate reception room, tiled bathroom and a larger than average patio garden. This house is arranged over two floors and the green open spaces of Brockwell Park are moments away. You are located less than fifteen minutes walk away from Brixton Tube Station ( Victoria Line), Tulse Hill (Overground) which offers direct links into London Bridge, Waterloo, Blackfriars in a matter in moments. Also a number of bus stops are located on Tulse Hill. Local amenites are on your doorstep with Sainsbury's and Tesco express just moments away.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Garden • Off Street Parking • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Residents Parking • Arranged over two floors • South Facing • Period House • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- St Martin In The Fields High School For Girls - 0.36 miles
- Dunraven School - 1.08 miles
- The Charter School - 1.21 miles
- Lambeth Academy - 1.31 miles
- Dulwich College - 1.36 miles
- Alleyn's School - 1.52 miles
- Dulwich Prep London - 1.55 miles
- Kingsdale Foundation School - 1.65 miles
- Chestnut Grove School - 1.82 miles
- The Norwood School - 1.83 miles
- Oak Lodge School - 1.93 miles
- Camberwell College of Arts - 2.09 miles
- Harris Academy - 2.41 miles
- Sydenham School - 2.51 miles
- St Thomas The Apostle College - 2.94 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.