PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Webber Street SE1 • £400 p.w. (£1733pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Decorated to the highest of standards, this stunning two bed roomed apartment offers size ( 688 sq.ft.), quality and location. Located in this highly desirable private development of just eight apartments. Flooded with natural light this very well proportioned apartment boasts a very high specifications finish throughout. Oak floors throughout, spot lights, luxury fully tiled bathroom, semi open plan kitchen diner with integrated appliances (Dish washer), granite work surfaces, video entry, balcony, floor to ceiling windows, built in wardrobes and bike storage. For transports Waterloo Station (Bakerloo, Northern Line, Jubilee line and overground) and Southwark tube station ( Jubilee line) are minutes away and also within walking distance are London Bridge ( Northern Line, Jubilee Line, Bakerloo & overground) and Borough ( Northern line). The many delights of Borough Market, Mercato Metropolitano and The South Bank are also within easy walking distance.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Stripped Wooden Floors Throughout • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Balcony • Washer Dryer • Open plan • Private Development • Balcony • Zone 1 • Floor to ceiling windows • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind
Places of Interest Locally
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 0.22 miles
- Waterloo Station - 0.37 miles
- City of London School - 0.77 miles
- Southwark Borough Council Municipal Offices (Walworth Road) - 0.78 miles
- London Bridge - 0.81 miles
- St Clement Danes C Of E Primary School - 1.07 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.16 miles
- Bondway Bus Station Toilets - 1.35 miles
- London School of Business and Finance - 1.44 miles
- Liverpool Street Station - 1.56 miles
- Gatwick Express - 1.74 miles
- Victoria Station - 1.76 miles
- Hult International Business School - Undergraduate Campus - 1.84 miles
- Cleveland Street Car Park - 1.95 miles
- Victoria Coach Station - 1.99 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.