Willesden Lane NW2 • £540pw (£2340pcm) • 3 Bedroom Flat
***VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE***
We are happy to present this lovely three double bedroom apartment located in Brondesbury area. The flat benefits from excellent condition throughout with a good size open plan reception room with fully fitted kitchen, spacious lounge, three double bedrooms and modern shower room.
Black Katz is happy to present this extremely spacious three double bedroom apartment in a private mansion block. The apartment has a huge lounge with wall to wall windows affording lots of natural light and views over large communal gardens to the rear of the property. The kitchen is a good size with lots of cupboard space, gas hobs, electric oven, washing machine and fridge freezer. The bedrooms are all a good size with one having a private balcony overlooking the garden. The apartment has been redecorated throughout with new carpets laid. The apartment is in a fantastic location between Willesden Green, Kilburn and Queens Park with a great range of bars, restaurants, shops, local amenities and transport links. In terms of transport you have the Jubilee Line, Overground and Bakerloo Line giving you excellent access in and out of the city centre. We now have the Farmers Market on a Sunday in Queens Park providing a fantastic selection of fresh produce and artisanal food.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Garden • Carpets throughout • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Separate WC • Balcony • 6 Weeks Deposit • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Hampstead School - 0.77 miles
- Capital City Academy - 0.78 miles
- The College of North West London - Willesden Centre - 1.19 miles
- Paddington Academy - 1.84 miles
- The American School in London - 1.94 miles
- City of Westminster College (PGC) - 2.53 miles
- Lansdowne College - 2.72 miles
- Hendon School - 2.73 miles
- London Business School - 2.81 miles
- Fox Primary School - 2.85 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 3.12 miles
- Sylvia Young Theatre School - 3.13 miles
- Ashbourne Independet Sixth Form College - 3.26 miles
- Highgate School - 3.4 miles
- Marble Arch Tube Station - 3.42 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on: 020 7328 5000
"Gemma has been very kind and very keen on every aspect. She has been fast answering to all the queries I had, a perfect intermediary between me and the landlord."
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.