Yerbury Road N19 • £530pw (£2296pcm) • 3 Bedroom Flat
3 Bedroom Flat
This stunning newly refurbished three double bedroom flat is set on the ground floor of a stunning period house. The property benefits from a spacious lounge leading to a private garden, luxury modern fitted kitchen with a dishwasher, spacious master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom, two further double bedrooms and a luxury tiled family bathroom. The property has an abundance of natural light and some stunning period features which include high ceilings, exposed brickwork and a fireplace.
Yerbury Road is enviably located in leafy Tufnell Park, the property is close to Tufnell Park playing fields with the Underground station a short distance away also.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Garden • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Two Bathrooms • En suite bathroom • Zone 2 • Period features • High ceilings
Places of Interest Locally
- Wendy Cello & Piano Lessons - 0.41 miles
- Little Haven Childcare - 0.44 miles
- City and Islington College - Centre for Business, Arts and Technology - 0.47 miles
- Acland Burghley School - 0.56 miles
- Chameleon Nursery Ltd - 0.61 miles
- Bright Start Community Nursery - 0.66 miles
- Andover Pre-School - 0.67 miles
- Oberon String Quartet - 0.67 miles
- Christ the King Roman Catholic Primary School - 0.68 miles
- Bluebells - 0.71 miles
- Hungerford Primary School - 0.75 miles
- Hungerford Children's Centre - 0.77 miles
- The Gower School - 0.79 miles
- Filhos de Bimba School of Capoeira London - 0.82 miles
- Konstam Children Centre - 0.82 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
I have been coming to Black Katz every year since I moved to London. This is the 8th year and the fourth flat which they have helped me find. The agents, management and admin staff are all very friendly, professional, efficient and understanding. Unlike other agencies, they listen to what you want and won't waste your time taking you to properties which do not meet or exceed your requirements. Once my offer had been accepted, the paper work was sent to me in a clear format and the process was very transparent and easy to complete.
Thank you Black Katz, specifically Caley, Zia and Dara for helping me find my perfect flat every time! I wouldn't and haven't gone elsewhere since I found them!